Pages 'n Stuff

Monday, August 27, 2012

Let's Get This Party Started! ~ Update and Back In Business

Well, hey there guys. It's a new year and Pink Team's Locker is back in business.

I didn't plan this well at all. This school year really snuck up on. I guess it's because I've been extremely busy for the first time in almost five years. When I say busy, I mean busy. I'm sorry if this post may be a bit boring but I'll explain it all.

Last weekend, as in, the weekend before school, I moved. No, I didn't move to a different state or to a different city; heck, I didn't even change schools. Now, instead of being on a five acre lot without the sound of the city and the starry sky at night, I'm on a little cookie-cutter lot in a busy neighborhood, the sound of a highly used road behind us and no stars at night. I'm not even use to locking my front door, guys! It's a major change - although, it's not that bad, but it's definitely a change.

 Our house is like red brick with white pillars. It's pretty colonial looking to be honest. I like my room. It's nice. But the only thing I don't like is the obscene, spiral staircase. I mean, yeah, it's a spiral staircase so it's amazing but... they're steep. And I'm afraid I'm going to fall or something! You have to keep to one side of the staircase because the other side curves sharply. A friend of mine whose sitting next me reckoned that I get a firestation pole.

But anyways, it's the first day of school for me and I didn't plan this well at all. I have some pencils, a journal and a folder. I'm so unprepared and I also have my little brother's backpack. He's starting third grade today and he was in the car, asking me, "Why do you have my backpack?" It's not a little kid backpack but it's highly unattractive... black and grey and an awkward bluish grey.

I'm also unprepared in the sense that I don't have a blog post today. The fact that I would be able to blog this year because I have Graphic Design first period again hit me last week and don't you think I would be all hyped up about starting my blog again...? But now you see me filling in the void with fluff...

I'm gonna skip talking about my summer because I literally did nothing. Something interesting anyway. I did go places but I didn't do anything that I would look back and say, "Oh wow, I'll never forget that." This summe really let me down because I went in with high expectations and it all went to pot real fast. Oh well. Lesson: don't go in with high expectations. Though... I'm pretty sure that everyone knows that.

Oh well... so blog schedule this week, expect one on Wednesday and Friday. I have some posts planned out but if you have any ideas... please... don't hestitate to mention it. It'd be nice. So, keep up with me guys! Let's start this year together and well!

Talley-ho
Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment! Tell me what YOU think! :D I love writer-reader interaction!