Pages 'n Stuff

Sunday, December 29, 2013

There and Back Again - Remember Me?

Well, well, well... guess who decided to show up again? No - not you. Me. Yes, me. Your lovely Chelsea. I'm here and I plan on staying - that is assuming I get enough feedback to keep me up and running, then I'll stay right here with you guys.

I know that KidPub is way past me. As I am 17 years old. I've graduated and I do occasionally pay a visit or to but as far as KP's part in my life, it has severely diminished. But I still feel obligated to pay my tribute to the website and I guess the only way I can do that is through this here blog.

My aim for this blog is to provide an advice column so-to-speak. About anything and everything. From friendship advice, work-out advice, to relationships... whatever! I've got an opinion to just about it all.

The question remains, however: why am I doing this? 

Well, partially because I know that KP is full of preteens that are like clean canvases. I imagine that KP is a spacious and placid art room and each one of you, the KP inhabitants, are brand-new canvases all sitting upon their wooden easels just waiting for an artist to come by and paint a masterpiece on to your surface. However, sometimes the artist isn't a good one or a man comes along in the night and steals a few of the canvases before throwing them into the dumpster. Or someone is going to scoop up a glop of paint and fling it all across the canvases without any of your consent.  Life throws so many curve-balls at you and I feel like I want to be someone you guys can look to with advice about high school or just general teenager things.

Listen guys - I've been through a lot. A lot. Which brings up another question: why listen to me? 

Well, as I have said, I have been through a lot. I've been through all kinds of drama, boyfriends, break-ups, heartaches, some really low points in my life... you name it and I've got an opinion on it. Most of the time. High School threw a lot of junk my way and don't think I was able to dodge all of it. I got hit a few times but I'm still standing and I'm here to tell the story.

Tell you what, see that poll up in the corner there. Yeah, those are topics, not limited to, that I am willing to blog about and give my opinion about. But another thing I'm willing to do is to answer any questions. If you have questions, put them down in the comments section and I will answer them to the best of my ability. If you are not comfortable disclosing your name, you can choose "anonymous" under the type of comment you wish to post. Anything you like! I'm open to anything and everything :)

Talley-ho.
Chels

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chels! It's NightOwl! How are you!? I hope good. Listen I have a question about age difference in a relationship....Does an age difference really matter in a relationship?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi NightOwl! Thank you for your question. I am going to be answering questions like the one you asked me in my next blog post. Thank you, thank you for contributing! It always inspires me. Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment! Tell me what YOU think! :D I love writer-reader interaction!