Pages 'n Stuff

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year's - Taking Questions About Relationships!

Happy New Year! *pops off champagne popper* Goodbye 2013, Hello 2014. I just wanted to post something real quick to tell you all about my New Years Eve and discuss some more things about upcoming blog posts.

I hadn't anticipated to do anything but I ended up sleeping over at one of my friends house so it was just me and her. What we did is we blew up a balloon and wrote "2013" on it and at 12:00 we popped it at the same time. Another thing we did and wrote our biggest regret or the worst thing that happened to us this past year and we went to her bathroom and over the sink, we burned it. Burned it to ashes. Leaving it behind. It was somehow... very cleansing. Then we decided to watch the Notebook and I bawled. Yep. That's a deep movie.

Now let's move on to any "resolutions" I may have. I figure if I say, oh, I'm going to eat better, work out more, loose weight, etc, you know the typical resolutions, it's never going to happen. I feel like those type of accomplishments are a process and it doesn't take one day to snap into it.

I don't really know what to expect this coming year. I can never predict what will happen because the past couple I've started out with high hopes and they all ended up being... well, okay -- let me stop right there. Every year has thrown new kinds of obstacles my way and I'll just roll with the punches. I'm optimistic but not being overly enthusiastic about the wonders this new year could bring. I'm modest and cautious.

However, I am going to work out more mainly because I have to keep in shape for JROTC because now that I'm on the staff, I have to take these fitness tests and I have to meet within certain standards. And I am not currently meeting those standards... so, I should probably do something about that.

Okay, that's enough about that. If you'd like, I'd love to hear what you did for your New Years Eve. And maybe what your goals are for this coming year? I love reading the comments. And, oh, you see those little boxes with words like "awesome" and "okay" beside it, well, you should click one of those boxes so I can gauge how I'm doing. :)

---

Also, real quick, I'd like to thank everyone who participated in the poll giving me a good idea of what you guys want to hear! I love to see that I'm getting some viewers and it inspires me to write more. I can see that the most seems to be Relationship/Dating Advice (figured) and I guess that will be my next blog post. However, I don't know what y'all want to hear. I mean, I do but I don't.

So, I have a request of you guys. Ask me questions about anything that could fall under the category of Dating/Relationship! I would really appreciate it because I could write at least ten long posts about dating and stuff but I'd like to know what ya'll's questions are!

So please, contribute, comment, check those boxes below! Thank you so much for reading and I will see you guys soon!

Talley-ho,
Chels

3 comments:

  1. Hello! NightOwl here again! First of all, your New Year's Eve sounds like a blast to me! That whole idea with burning your biggest regret and all is a really good idea. It sounds very therapeutic and healing. I'm gonna have to try it sometime! My New Year's Eve consisted of eating lots of food and watching Sound of Music with my family....Not the most exciting night, but it was still nice. :)
    As for some more questions....hmmm let's see....
    How can you tell if someone is attracted to you? Like what are the signs? Also, have you ever had any experience where you've had an instant attraction with someone? See, there's this guy. I find him really attractive, like I've never been more attracted to anyone in my whole life (and I've seen some pretty attractive guys), and there's something about him that makes me want to get to know him better. I've talked to him, and he's really awesome and nice, but there's a bit of an age difference that's making it very hard for me to really get to know him. It's not that I'm incapable or anything like that, but more along the lines of I'm scared. I'm afraid of getting close to someone I can't have. And I guess I'm afraid that our age difference is gonna have an effect on whatever kind of relationship we may form in the future. It just really sucks that there's an age difference. I'm mature for my age....I'm not your typical teenager....so I'm able to communicate and talk with people a lot older than I am without a problem. I just really wish the circumstances were different. I really like him and it's hard having to keep these feelings bottled up.
    Have you ever liked someone you couldn't have? How did you deal with it? How can I get over it and move on?
    You don't have to answer any of these questions if you don't want to. If you could, though, that would be awesome. Thanks :) Great job on the blog entry. Can't wait until you post more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Hello there again, NightOwl! Glad to hear from you again. I see where the last question you had comes into play. And I will definitely answer your question! You took all that time to ask me and to type out this comment that I am going to return the favor. In the next blog post I will do, I will answer all of your questions. Thank you SO MUCH! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, Chels! And thank YOU so much! :D

      Delete

Comment! Tell me what YOU think! :D I love writer-reader interaction!